The Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University has released a notification regarding OUCET 2017 Admissions. Osmania university is going to conduct the Osmania University Common Entrance Tests (OUCET ) for candidates who are willing to get admissions in P.G. Courses, P.G. Diploma Courses. Interested candidates can submit their OUCET 2017 Online Application Form on or before the last date. The application form will be available for the applicants in the official website through online mode only. Before applying the applicants are suggested to view the eligibility criteria and then apply for the OUCET 2017 Exam. Visitors are advised to read this whole solid article and know more details about the Osmania University Admissions.
Osmania University Admissions 2017-18 Notification
OU has circulated notification to get admissions in P.G. Courses, P.G. Diploma Courses, and 5 yr. Integrated Programmes offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities for the academic year 2017 – 2018. Every Year the university conducts many examinations for candidates to get admissions in various courses. The OUCET Application Form has been started from 21st April 2017 and the last date for submission of application form is on 08th May 2017. Hopefuls who meet the eligibility criteria must only apply for the test. Here on this page, we have mentioned you the complete eligibility criteria like educational qualification, application fee, Important Dates and how to apply for OUCET 2017 Application Form.
- The candidates who have completed graduation or bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject.
- The candidates appearing in the final year of their undergraduate course are also eligible for appearing in this examination.
- And Candidate must score at least 40% marks in all the subjects in the undergraduate course.
OC/BC category Candidates should pay a registration fee of Rs.500/-. For SC/ST/PH candidates should pay Rs.375/-. For each additional subject, the fee is Rs.300/- for all categories. The registration fee must be paid through online by Credit / Debit Cards / Net Banking or through at any TS/AP online centers.
|Starting date of Online Registration||21st April 2017|
|Last date for submitting the online application||08th May 2017|
|Last date with a late fee of Rs.200/-||15th May 2017|
|Last date with a late fee of Rs.500/-||22nd May 2017|
How to Apply for OUCET 2017 Online Application Form:
- Firstly, the candidate must visit the official website, oucet.ouadmissions.com
- Click on Register button and enter all the details given without any mistakes.
- Select the payment Gateway and upload the documents which are mentioned with given specifications.
- After successful completion of application from check all the details and submit.
- Take a print out of application form for future reference.
For more details regarding the OU CET 2017 Application refer the official website which is given above.