Common Law Admission Test is going to be conducted on 14th May 2017 at various centers. The CLAT Hall ticket 2017 is now available for download for the individuals who have been successfully submitted the application form. Candidates declining to produce the admit card will be prohibited to enter and sit for the test. In order to download the admit card, the applicants must log on to by entering your registration number and password ready. CLAT is the online competitive examination conducted by Chanakya National Law University (CLNU) yearly for aspirants seeking admission into various bachelor’s and master’s Law level courses. The CLAT examination 2017 is conducted separately for LLB and LLM programs. Both of the exams will be conducted in online mode i.e. Computer Based Test.
Common Law Admission Test 2017 Admit cards
The exam will be organized in integrated LLB and LLM courses made available from 18 National Law Universities. The applicants can download the CLAT 2017 hall ticket from the official website of clat.ac.in. The document can be accessed only via online mode i.e. additionally applicants will not get the admit card by posted or via email. Admit card is the main document to be carried by the applicant while attending the examination center. All the hopefuls sent applications for CLAT exam 2017 must show the admit cards during the time of verification confirmation at the examination hall. So below we have mentioned you the simple steps how to download the CLAT hall ticket from the web portal.
Important Dates of CLAT Exam 2017
|Date of Examination||14th May 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||20th April 2017|
Important Instructions of CLAT 2017 Examination
- Candidates must carry their admit card compulsory while appearing for the test. Without that candidates will not be supposed to enter the Examination hall.
- After downloading the admit card candidates must carefully check all the details on admit card. In the case of any discrepancy, candidates should contact the CLAT office through email at helpdesk@clat. or contact on their helpline numbers: 0175-2391666-670, 01752391600-604.
- It ought to be carried both at the time of exam as well as admissions. So candidates must keep it safely even after completion of the examination.
- The candidates must also bring the id proof such as Voter id card, driving license, passport and etc.
How to Download CLAT 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017
- Firstly, the candidates must log on to the official website, www.clat.ac.in.
- Then click on the Apply Online Tab.
- After that click on the Already registered button.
- Enter your Registered email id and password in space provided.
- The Admit Card will be displayed for you on the screen.
- Download or Take a print out of the admit card.
For more information regarding Examination refer the official website which has been given above.