Bajaj Auto appeared on 29 November 1944 as M/s Bachraj Trading Corporation Private Limited. It began off by offering imported two-and three-wheelers in India. In 1959, it acquired a permit from the Government of India to fabricate bikes and three-wheelers and it turned into an open constrained organization in 1960.In 1970, it revealed its 100,000th vehicle. In 1977, it sold 100,000 vehicles in a money related year. In 1985, it began delivering at Waluj close Aurangabad. In 1986, it sold 500,000 vehicles in a money related year. In 1995, it revealed its ten millionth vehicles and created and sold one million vehicles in a year.
With the dispatch of bikes in 1986, the organization has changed its picture from a bike maker to a bike producer. As indicated by the creators of Globality: Competing with everyone from everywhere to everything, Bajaj has operations in 50 nations making a line of bicycles focused to the inclinations of passage level purchasers.
Bajaj Auto is India’s most immensely colossal exporter of motorcycles and three-wheelers. Bajaj Auto’s exports accounted for approx. 35% of its total sales. 47% of its exports are made to Africa. Pugilist motorcycle is the most immensely colossal selling single brand in Africa.
Bajaj manufacturing vehicles
Bajaj Avenger DTS-I, Bajaj Pulsar, Bajaj Discover, Bajaj CT 100, Bajaj Ninja, Bajaj Platina, Bajaj RE Auto, Bajaj Three Wheeler’s.
Bajaj has its own dedicated Customer Care Department with knowledgeable experts in comprehending all sorts of Issues of their Existing and New Customer’s Support Team will Register your Service Related Complaints, Find you a Dealer close by your Location, Solve your Question’s and Queries, and Inform you about New Products.
There are many approaches to reach to the Customer Care Department of Bajaj Bikes. You can reach to them through Toll Free Numbers, Office Address, Email Id Support’s and that’s just the beginning.
Bajaj Motorcycle Head Office Address with Contact Numbers-
- Bajaj Auto Ltd., Akurdi,Pune 411035,India
- Contact Number’s- (020) 27472851, 27476151
- Bajaj Motorcycle Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Support- 1800 233 2453
- Bajaj Motorcycle Customer Care Email Id Support- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bajaj motorcycle Dealership Contact Information at Prime Cities of India
- VARUN BAJAJ
- D.no: 1-110/A/118, Kondapur, Serilingampally, Hyderabad
- Contact Information: 8297354444 / 8297364444
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Shop no 2, No 2795, 27th Main, Sector 1, HSR Layout, Bangalore
- Contact Information:+(91)-9538152667, 9481787831
- Phone: +(91)-80-64500936
- AMBE AUTO
- Address A-14, KhanpurExtension ,Devli Road, MehrauliBadarpur Road
- Phone Number – (011)41909090, 18001022623, 9810069869
- E-Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- ABHINANDAN VALUE GUARD PVT LTD
- AddressSandeep, Sector 26, Koparigaon, Vashi
- Phone Number – (022)41220600, 41220607
- Mobile Number – 9664466305
- E-Mail – email@example.com
Bajaj Motorcycle Official Website