Hey, friends, I’m back with yet another bank’s missed call service information. In this article, I will narrate how to get your bank balance and how to get the last 5 transactions information.
Axis Bank Missed Call Banking
Before we continue with missed call banking services with Axis Bank Numbers and Text SMS. Please confirm if you have registered the mobile Number with respective Axis Bank Branch. This allows you to get:
- Automated bank Balance Details
- Credit / Debit actions on the account
- Any new updates
- Linking Aadhaar Card to the account notification or any other Bank related notifications
In addition to above details Banks also provide the Missed call banking services as well.
How does missed call Service work?
Missed call services are new to the banking sector where you can give a missed to a number provided by the banks and get the bank account information or there are set of pre-defined keywords like USSD codes on a mobile phone. In the same way, we can send a pre-defined text / SMS with some code and get your bank balance details and even last few transactions history as well.
This is how missed call banking service works.
Axis Bank Missed call Banking services provide two services namely:
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statements (Last few transactions)
Toll-Free Numbers for Missed Call Banking from Axis Bank
To start the missed call banking there are two numbers in English
- 1800 419 5959
Dial the above toll-free number from your Registered Axis bank mobile number to get the account’s balance in the English language.
- 1800 419 6969
Dial the above toll-free number from your Registered Axis bank mobile number to get the account’s mini statement in the English language.
To get the same Message in Hindi below are the two numbers:
- 1800 419 5858 Dial above number to get the Account Balance in Hindi
- 1800 419 6868 Dial above number to get the mini statement in Hindi
Instead of dialing and giving a missed call there is another number and syntax you can send a simple text or SMS as below:
BAL<>Account number (<> Space) (Account number: is your account number)
Send the above text to +917170000002 or 5676782
I guess giving a missed call to the numbers is much simple right? Yes! for me too xD
What do we need to get missed call services?
- Missed call services do not need any Internet access, you get instant access to the account information by just giving in a missed to above stated Toll-free numbers.
- It’s Easy, Speedy and a fully secure way for mobile banking, to say it in a simple way its the revolutionary era for a tech.
- You do not need any specified mobile network to deal with or register. Any mobile number registered with the Axis bank would work for this 24×7